This combo comes with Grapefruit Revitalising Hair Cleanser & Hair Conditioner
- Made with organic ingredients. Free from parabens, sulphates, carcinogens and cruelty-free
- The hair cleanser removes impurities and combats excess oil production in the scalp
- While the conditioner leaves your locks smoother, shinier and bouncier
-They work together to revitalize your tresses and make detangling easier
Main Ingredients For Hair Cleanser
Bringing you the fresh goodness of Eco-certified grapefruit extracts from France.
- Brimming with vitamins, fruit extracts minerals and antioxidants.
- It leaves you with a healthy scalp and vibrant hair. Fresh Cells gently nourishes and cleanses your hair, while the aroma of grapefruit leaves you feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
- If you have normal to oily hair type, then its best suited for you.
Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, Water, Decyl glucoside, Sodium lauroyl sulfoacetate, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Polydimethylsiloxane, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 methacrylate copolymer, Dimethyl lauramide /myristamide, Ethylene glycol distearate, Bis (C13-15 alkoxy) PG amodimethicone, PEG-7 glyceryl cocate, Euxyl, DL-panthenol, Polyquaternium-53, Fragrance, PEG-150 pentaerythriyl tetrastearate, Fruit cells, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Vitamin E acetate, Glycerin (and) Water (and) Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) fruit extract, CI 14700.
Main Ingredients For Hair Conditioner
Pure and vital, free from sulphates, parabens, formaldehyde, mineral oil and other harmful chemicals.
- Eco-certiﬁed grapefruit extracts from France rejuvenate your hair, removing excess oil giving you perfect nourishment.
- The nutrient-rich Fresh Cells™ nourish your tired strands.
- Take some time to pause and unwind with a moment of natural aromatherapy.
Water, Cetostearyl alcohol, Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) Quaternium-87 (and) Cetearyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Bis-hydroxy/methoxy amodimethicone, Dimethiconol (and) TEA-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, Cetyl ester, Euxyl, Fragrance, Polyquaternium 7, Fruit cells, Citric acid monohydrate, Polyquaternium-10, Glycerin (and) Water (and) Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) fruit extract, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, CI 14700.
How to use :
Step 1: Remove impurities and give your hair an invigoratingly fresh feeling with Grapefruit Revitalising Hair Cleanser.
Step 2: Gently massage the tips of your hair with Grapefruit Revitalising Hair Conditioner and leave it on for about 2-3 minutes to revive dull hair.