- Made with organic ingredients. Free from parabens, sulphates, carcinogens and cruelty-free
- Rich in essential fatty acids and Vimtains A, D & E which helps boost collagen
- Softens and deeply moisturizes skin
- Promotes overall skin health
Enriched with Eco-certified grapefruit extracts from France, coconut oil, shea butter, kokum butter and the goodness of superfruit Fresh Cells™.
- The coconut oil combines with kokum butter and shea butter to give you excellent moisturisation along with smooth and supple skin.
- The coconut butter calms your stimulated nerves and aids anxiety.
- The antioxidants and vitamins leave you with a fresh, light moisturising and non-oily feel, while citrusy fragrance makes you feel revitalised.
- Pure and vital, free from parabens, sulphates, formaldehyde and mineral oil.
Water, Refined coconut oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl ethylhexanoate (and) Isopropyl myristate, Cetyl alcohol, Isopropyl myristate, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) fat butter, Stearic acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Glyceryl monostearate, Isohexadecane, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Coconut butter, Triethanolamine, Fruit cells, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Butylated hydroxyl toluene, Titanium dioxide, Glycerin (and) Water (and) Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) fruit extract, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, CI 14700.
- Take a liberal amount of PureSense™ Revitalising Body Cream and spread it evenly over your body, paying special attention to exposed parts like your hands, legs and neck.
- Use regularly after a shower and before going to bed.
Can it be used on face?
Can it be used as a lotion?
What are sulphates? How can they harm me?
What are Parabens? How can they harm my skin?
How is Grapefruit extracts good for me?
Good fragrance. Works well as a light moisturizer without leaving my skin feeling greasy. Good for daily use.
Good cream - has a light feel but nourishes well so I use it throughout the year.