- Made with organic ingredients. Free from parabens, sulphates, carcinogens and cruelty-free
- Beeswax soothes & moisturises lips and prevents chapping
- Castor oil removes discolouration and gives a fresh look
- Almond oil keeps skin healthy
Sweet Almond Oil
Enriched with the goodness of cold pressed Macadamia Oil sourced from Australia, Sweet Almond oil and Vitamin E.
- Vitamin E works as an effective anti-oxidant and moisturise your lips for a long duration.
- Its Unique blend of 100% cold pressed Macadamia Oil sourced from Australia and Sweet Almond oil combine to form a luxurious balm that provides deep nourishment and conditioning to your lips.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed oil and Beeswax and Lauryl Laurate and Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Oil, Prunus dulcis (Almond) Oil, Vitamin E acetate, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Flavour.
- Take the required amount of the lip balm and spread it evenly on the lips.
- Use the lip balm daily for best results.
Does it contain petroleum jelly as base?
What are sulphates? How can they harm me?
What are Parabens? How can they harm my skin?
How is Macadamia oil good for me?
I really like the formulation and how it makes lips soft and moisturized but the smell is really strong and irritating.
Smells really nice.
I used to have dry, chapped lips. Ever since I used this product, my lips are moisturized and soft. Highly recommended
Deep nourishment & great packaging is the USP of this product. My lips tend to get dry often & this lip balm has done wonders on my lips. Do try this product.
The product comes in a cute little bottle & has a very good feel on the lips. Keeps them moisturized and soft