- Made with organic ingredients. Free from parabens, sulphates, carcinogens and cruelty-free
- It's nutty, warm aroma relaxes & de-stresses you
- Kokum & Cocoa butter deeply moisturize skin & restore skin elasticity
- Macadamia oil nourishes dry skin
Free from harmful toxins and chemicals, made from the ﬁnest organic Australian macadamia oil enriched with vitamin E.
- Cold pressed to preserve the nutrients of macadamia nuts, free from formaldehyde, parabens and mineral oil.
- The oils deeply nourish and moisturise your skin, leaving you feeling relaxed and beautiful.
Garcinia indica (Kokum) fat butter, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Microcrystalline Wax, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Isopropyl myristate, Coconut Butter, Prunus dulcis (Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Vitamin E acetate, Beta hydoxy toluene, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Oil.
- Light the PureSense™ Body Massage Candle and let the wax melt. Scoop out a small amount of wax onto your palms and then gently massage onto the body, spreading it evenly.
- Blow air to extinguish the candle.
- Place lid back and store in a cool place
Is it safe to use body massage candle? Can it burn my skin?
Can this body massage candle clog my pores?
What are sulphates? How can they harm me?
What are Parabens? How can they harm my skin?
How is Macadamia oil good for me?
Macadamia Relaxing Hand Poured Body Massage Candle
This massage candle keeps ur skin hydrated all over the day....and one thing is u need not carry any perfume as its fragrance makes u feel like heaven....I have used so many massage ones but this is the best of one....
A unique concept of a Handpoured Body Massage candle. It has an amazing fragrance when lit. Loved the fact that the melted warm wax which is, in fact, a combination of different kinds of butter and oils, can be applied on the skin. It gives such a relaxed feel and in turn, keeps my skin moisturized.
It helps to relax & distress, Very good spreadability, and absorption. After a massage, u will get the visible effect.